Monday, April 20, 2009

Lets Talk About Pets


Hey dawgs I thought I'd tell you about some pets (mine).  Above you will find a sweet pic of yours truly and my doggy Hurt chillin in the den.  Good boy Hurt! Hurt loves to take walks, play with chewie toys, and rip up the fuckin couch (BAD DOG).  Overall, Hurt is a kewl doggy (9/10) and the high-king of Doody Pet-town.  

Here is Ball the Cat in a rare appearance of friendly-time.  Ball is our oldest cat at 11 besides Yogurt (deceased).  Usually Ball hides all damn over and then meows the fuck out like really randomly.  Since Ball sounds pretty damn close to my given name (Bill), I make Sal call him Bool to avoid any bullshit-time confusement.  Sometimes bitch forgets so someone gets the silent treaty.

Now here is the fucking demon piss-shit turd we call Gushers.  The damn turtey was a gift from Sal, and as I've said before he always shits on my handy when I try and enjoy playtown.  Needless to say, what fuckin goes around comes around! (someday he's gonna get a surprise visit from my asshole!!!) -sorry kiddies for vulgarville, he just really knows how to push my butties. 

Last but now least we have our newest addition: Pool.  Pool Doody is pictured below with Sal and is a cat.  Pool is shy, but a sweet kitty and loves to nibble on our treaties lol!

I love my pets.  (not you Gushers)

I leave for traveltime next week so I'm hella psyched- get the Jimmy Biffet out it's time to say buon giorno to the rockies!

Keep it real,
Bill Doody

2 comments:

  1. Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete