Friday, May 29, 2009

Field of Dreamies

Okay kids it's time to cut the shitty and give it a listen about vactiontown.  Field of Dreamies was off the hizzy, but someone is like the worst thrower ever and made VERY annoying  jokies to me when I had sensitive issues with pottytown.  I'll let you know that I DID NOT enjoy the Rockies as my tummy damn pained the shit out of me and Sal kept talking while I was trying to relax.  I did buy a hella sick cap tho (Go Rockies! score a homer!) - you can see see me wearin it in the pic below.
So here's us in Field of Dreams just kickin it back and soakin up the rays (Sal would just NOT stop touching).
Here's me being A-rod in this sick action shot (I've been trying to master my personal technique of catching the baseyball with two hands, its pretty kewl).  The only problem is Sal is such a bad thrower and this throw went like 20 feet past me and yours truly had to fucking retrieve. >:(

Anyhoo, gotta wish a happy birthday to my friend- hang loose! don't let the fred-bugs bite lol! (inside joke)

Sal and I got tickets to go see Shrek the Musical in the Big Apple this weekend so I'll let you all know what i think.

Keep it real,
Bill Doody


1 comment: