Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BANISHED?!

Someone decided to shit on my day and i damn know it wasnt fuckin me! 
Okay so as you know yesterday i went to Albany with Sal to visit some fuckin freaks who call themselves relatives.  I was on my best social behavior but apparently those twats of child-dwarves don't understand humor.  

I got back from my annoying morning walk with my dog Hurt to the phone ringing its damn array of bell.  I pick up the phone and who is it? Oh, its Beth Dempenchest being rude as usuey.  Dumbest bitch blabs about nothing (boring things like how her kids couldnt damn sleepy) and then tells me that I have been banished from the Dempenchest clan for my behavior with the kiddies last night.  I flipped the fuck out and lets just say dialtone central had a sale... lol. 

Sorry for all the profane wordys everyone I'm just pissed like crazy.


On a higher note my stairmastie ROX! and i just got a DVD of Batman Beyond (awesome).

Keep it real (FUCK YOU BETH, PAUL, NATE, BECCA, JIM and FRANK!!!),
Bill Doody


No comments:

Post a Comment