Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Exerciseville

Hey readers, just thought I would update you on my fucking physical fitness (the fizz).  As you know I got a stairmastie for Christmas which officially completes Exercizeville.  When I work out I have my own personal motto of the Three S's: Simplicity, Sweat, and Soda (none).  I tried out a damn big exercise majjiger last year that pissed the shit out of me- here's a pic:
I know you are wondering about the kitty pictured on my legs:
name: Yogurt
color: grey and black
status: deceased

Anyways, to make a long story short, I'm no Tony Little and when i was working out one day on that retard contraption I had a little too much fucking soda and i barfed on my lap.  That machine sucks.

Now HERE is what I call a piece of equipment :

Lets just say if i feel the burn any more they'll have to call the fire department lol... okay

Keep it real, 
Bill Doody



No comments:

Post a Comment