Thursday, January 1, 2009

Crappy New Year!

Okay, so its damn 2009 in the Doody household and I am pissed as shit.  Sal of course had her fuckin friends over last night who made a big stupid scene and hoohaw about the doubly oh nine.  They brought the noisey makers which seriously offended my ears and my dog Hurts ears so much that i had to say E-NIF SHUT IT UP! (enough).  A great many of them were startled as shit, but you know that never ever excuses fucking spillage.  Stupid bitch Tammy spilled Yoohoo on my carpy and lets just say some mistakes go past the limit.

but i had a very nice time with my  dog thank you very much and i am happy to share my New Years Resolutions with you people.

-Travel
-Travel
-And what was that? oh yeah Travel
-Work out (exercise)

If you hurry you can catch out my favorite movie RV with the one and only Robin Willims on TBS right now.  To sum it up id give it a 9/10 not to mention it has references to Soda because the funny man is in the pop business just like my dad Maize Cortez Doody. I'll tell you more about that later though.  For now lets all reminisce (big word, i damn know) about the part of the filmfilm when the RV is balancing on the mountain! L-O-L! when the Rob-man climbs out of the RV and yells on the damn windshield wipers i almost sprayed fuckin shit from laughter.  Talk about fuckin close calls...okay.



Anyways I'll keep you loyal fans up to date about my resolutys.
Crappy new year, i got a stain, but happy new year RV is on TBS.

Keep it real,
Bill Doody


1 comment: